R+Co SUNSET BLVD Blonde Toning Masque 147ml
When tone is life!. Experience rejuvenated, vibrant colour and super-soft, detangled hair — without residue. Formulated with naturally derived pigments, from the Violet Flower complex, specifically for blonde, grey and white hair, this luxe masque is all you need to tone on your own. Thanks to its deep purple hue it corrects uninvited, dull, yellow hues and prevents fading, oxidation and brassiness, while imparting shine.
- A luxe purple masque that corrects dull or yellow hues + prevents fading.
- Makes blondes and silver extra bright and maintains greys and highlights without turning your hair purple.
- Good for- Anyone with blonde or silver hair colour looking to nourish and counteract yellow tones
- Creamy formula leaves hair soft, de- tangled, strengthened and glossy.
- Fragrance: SERIOUS GAZE - A bright oriental composition. Juniper Berries, Blood Orange, Rhubarb, Leather Accord, Violet, Dark Woods
- Formulated without parabens, sulfates (SLS or SLES), mineral oil and petrolatum.
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and colour-safe.
After shampooing, apply and work through wet hair focusing on ends. Leave-on for 2-5 minutes and rinse.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Propoxytetramethyl Piperidinyl Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance/Parfum, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyacetophenone, Amodimethicone, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, C11-15 Pareth-7, Citric Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, BHT, Panthenol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Viola Odorata Flower/Leaf Extract, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Laureth-9, Trideceth-12, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Xylitol, Caprylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Maris Sal/Sea Salt/Sel Marin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2)