Aveda Nutriplenish Shampoo Deep Moisture 1LRegular price $163.00
Aveda- Nutriplenish shampoo deep moisture 1L
A rich and decadent shampoo formulated with vegan superfood blends of potent plant butter and oils cleanses and replenishes dry hair with nutrient-powered hydration. Perfect for all dry hair types.
- Nutrient-powered hydration for lush, visibly healthier hair.
- rich and decadent formula gently cleanses without stripping hair
- 94% naturally derived,* with powerful superfoods
- luxurious omega-5-rich organic pomegranate oil nourishes dry, depleted hair
- certified organic coconut oil with low molecular weight easily penetrates hair to help moisturise
- oat extract helps give the formula a sumptuous, creamy feel
- Fragrance: Aveda's own pure-fume aroma with cocoa, certified organic ginger, cardamom and other pure flower and plant essences.
- FREE FROM: Silicones, Sulfated Cleansers, Parabens, Gluten, Mineral Oil & Petrolatum
Massage into wet hair from roots to ends. Rinse. Follow with nutriplenish Conditioner: Deep Moisture.
IngredientsWater\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate , Sodium Chloride , Babassuamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide Mipa , Propanediol , Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate , Glycol Distearate , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice , Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Propanediol Citrate Crosspolymer , Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer , Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract , Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract , Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Tocopherol , Glycerin , Lauric Acid , Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Sodium Laurate , Lecithin , Fragrance (Parfum) , Benzyl Benzoate , Amyl Cinnamal , Citronellol , Limonene , Hydroxycitronellal , Geraniol , Citral , Linalool , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Sodium Phytate , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol