evo Baby Got Bounce Curl Treatment 200ml
- Free Australian shipping over $50
evo baby got bounce curl treatment 200ml
Introducing baby got bounce. New to the evo curl family this intense rinse-out treatment will moisturise and repair to improve manageability, support curl pattern and prepare curls for easier styling. So bye-bye dry and hello hydration! Recommended for wavy, curly, coily and tight textures.
- moisturises - deeply moisturises and softens without weighing curls down
- repairs - treats and strengthens damaged and colour-treated curls
- primes - conditions and supports natural curl pattern to prepare curls for easier styling
- improves manageability - helps to reduce frizz, detangle and improve combability
- colour-safe, vegan, cruelty-free and free from gluten, parabens, sulfates, dea, tea and propylene glycol.
How ToSqueeze excess water without agitating curls, spray evenly from roots to ends, comb hair with fingers or a wide-tooth comb, leave for 3-5 minutes, then rinse. for best results, use after deep cleaning or when extra hydration is required. Pro-Stylist Tip- for thirsty curls that need extra hydration and repair, use baby got bounce according to directions, then apply a small amount to ends and leave in. this treatment can be used on all hair types.
shea butter moisturises, protects. Cacao butter- conditions. Hydrolysed quinoastrengthens, protects, retains colour.