Aveda Blonde Revival Purple Toning Shampoo 200mlRegular price $50.00
Aveda- Blonde revival purple toning shampoo 200ml
Revive and reveal brighter, beautiful blonde with this Sulphate free cleanser. This low lather, gentle formula is rich in violet pigments and will have instant results, neutralizing brassy and yellow tones after just one use. Infused with lightweight oils softness will return to each strand. Ideal for blonde, grey or naturally silver hair.
- Reawakens salon-fresh blonde colour – Violet rich pigments help neutralize unwanted yellow or brassy tones for a brighter, more illuminated result. 8X* the toning pigments for our coolest blonde yet
- Revives softness – A blend of nourishing lightweight oils, including acai and passionfruit, hydrate and condition over-processed hair – returning incredible softness to each strand
- Restores smoothness – Instantly resurfaces the hair fiber leaving it feeling smooth and healthy
- 97% naturally derived*
- Vegan. Cruelty free. Sulphate-cleanser free. Silicone free
- Fragrance: Aveda's own pure-fume aroma with osmanthus, certified organic orange and cedarwood
- FREE FROM: Sulfated Cleansers. Silicone, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Formaldehyde, Animal Ingredients and Synthetic Fragrance
Features progressive toning benefits and can be left on for up to three minutes depending on the desired amount of neutralizing. Apply to wet hair. Leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with blonde revival purple toning conditioner. Toning results can vary.
IngredientsWater\Aqua\Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Propanediol, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Sodium Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ext. Violet 2 (Ci 60730)