Aveda- Botanical Repair™ Strengthening Overnight Serum 100ml
- Free Australian shipping over $50
Aveda- Botanical Repair™ Strengthening Overnight Serum 100ML
Aveda's first overnight intensive serum strengthens hair while you sleep. Builds bonds, repairs all three layers of hair, and reduces the appearance of split ends by 84% overnight, powered by Nangai oil.
Get a full night’s deep repair with the serum that absorbs quickly into cortex strengthening hair from the inside out. Wake up to stronger healthier-looking hair after just one night.
Repair hair on all three layers, and reduce split ends by 84%, with the lightweight formula specially designed for overnight effectiveness. Create an invisible veil over each strand to minimize friction and help prevent damage while you sleep. Nourish, soften and smooth with plant-powered technologies to recover the essentials of healthy hair lost by daily assaults.
- Botanical repair™ bond-building 3-layer repair, powered by plant technology
- Create new bonds by the thousands, strengthen hair’s cortex, prevent and protect from damage, and reduce the appearance of split ends by 84%.
- Nourishing macro green blend – Replenish the essentials of healthy hair with certified organic avocado, green tea and sacha inchi oils. Smooth the cuticle to detangle. Help prevent breakage.
- Plant-based complex – Create an invisible botanical outer layer to protect hair from future damage.
- Nangai oil – Help bring split ends together instantly reducing their appearance by 84% in just one night.
- Featuring Aveda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic ylang-ylang, rose, marjoram and other pure flower and plant essences.
- 99% naturally derived.* 100% Vegan. Cruelty free.
Apply to lengths and ends at bedtime, do not rinse. Sleep on it. In morning, style as usual.
Apply during the day to your ends for instant split end repair. Before you go to bed, use generously; don’t be frightened to use too much. Section hair into four sections. Emulsify product in hands and work a generous amount into each section. Then comb through with a paddle brush. – Bea Carmichael Aveda Global Educator