MERMADE PRO MINI WAVER - PINK 25MMRegular price $89.00
MERMADE PRO MINI WAVER - PINK 25MM
The beauty and magic of the Mermaid has had us captured for decades and now there is an easy way to recreate their gorgeous lush locks. The new and improved Pro Mini Waver features advanced ceramic barrels in new high grade ionic ceramic to help protect your hair from future damage, seal the cuticle, infuse moisture and eliminate frizz. The MINI is the little sister of the 32mm waver, it creates a smaller wave and is half the weight.
- Exclusive PRO edition – a NEW exclusive design that waves your hair 50% faster than the previous model. Clamp your hair & within 2-3 seconds it will have a smooth, luxe wave!
- Super easy to use – simply clamp down and release with our new design
- Crimp-free design – Mermade PRO has it's own exclusive design to create beautiful ripple, boho or beach waves that will not leave any crease or "crimped" look.
- Advanced heat technology – within 60 seconds the hair waver will be ready for glam
- 25mm Waves - The Mini is super light to use and the wave is a much tighter/smaller wave compared to the 32mm waver.
- NEW heat resistant soft-touch handle – Exclusive new design to improve user experience
- New safety stand – to protect your surfaces from heat
- Multiple heat settings – to suit all hair types and looks
- Auto-shut off – automatically turns off after one hour
- Swivel cord and spring lever – NEW 2.5m cord for professional use
- Heat protection glove – our pink glove will save your fingers from any Mermade heat
- Universal voltage – plug and play anywhere around the world
- 2 Year Warranty & Quality Check guarantee – your purchase is protected with our 2 Year Warranty. All faulty products will be replaced within 24 hours of return. Do not be fooled by knock-offs that are not made with quality materials or certified to relevant standards.
Step 1. PREP
The key to long lasting, lush waves is PREP. You want to inject your hair with a heat protectant which will protect your strands from heat and give your hair extra hold. Once you have prepped your locks, you want to make sure your hair is 100% dry.
Step 2. WAVE
We suggest starting at the lowest heat setting. Section and clip the hair into four or more parts. Starting from the back 1-inch off the scalp, take small sections for a more defined Kardashian wave or larger sections for your beachy undone wave. Comb and clamp hair, hold for 2-5 seconds releasing and following the same method through to the ends repeating throughout the whole head.
Step 3. MADE
Once you have finished waving, make sure the hair has completely cooled down before beginning your MADE regime. Either use your fingertips, our Mermade Brush or a large wide tooth comb and softly brush out your waves to get the look you want. Finish by using an extra spray for hold and shine, or a flexible workable spray or a lacquer spray for more hold.
- Safety stand on all heat tools must be used at all times.
- All heat tools should only be placed on heat-resistant material.
- Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away.