The Cloud Nine Wide Iron has been developed to control and style the thickest and most unruly hair types with its extra wide and super smooth ceramic plates.
The innovative temperature control feature of this multi award winning iron allows you to choose from seven different temperatures, ensuring optimum performance for all hair types. The floating, mineral-coated ceramic plates are proven to be kinder to the hair, leaving it feeling conditioned and cared for.
- Ideal for long, thick hair.
- Quick styling, Takes only 20 seconds to reach maximum temperature.
- Adjustable heat from 100 degrees up to 200 degrees.
- Floating ultra-smooth, mineral-infused ceramic plates cushion impact throughout each section of your hair, minimising dragging or pinches.
- Great for creating larger voluminous curls.
- Hair is left looking soft and shiny.
- Comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Simply register your product to activate.
- Plate Size - L: 9cm x W: 4cm
- Cord Length - 2.6m
Start with clean, dry hair and always Prep with a heat Primer. Section your hair using sectioning clips from the nape of your neck, take a horizontal 3-4cm wide piece of hair or 2-3cm for medium or thick hair. Apply your heated iron 2-3cm from the root to keep body or carefully at the root of your hair for a sleek-straight finish. Smooth and steady-Glide the Iron down angling towards your shoulder, while keeping a firm grip. Repeat this technique using the same smooth motion on each section. Complete your look with your favourite finishing product.