Cloud Nine The Original Iron with Luxury Heat Resistant Carry Case
The multi award winning, Cloud Nine Original Iron is a ceramic hair straightener utilising seven temperature settings between high, medium and low; allowing you to easily achieve the right setting for your hair type. With the Original Iron you can smooth, curl, wave or straighten all hair types at lower temperatures. The unique black plates feature patented heat technology and are cushioned to reduce pull and prevent further damage. Based on the Cloud Nine ethos of kinder styling the Original Iron has revolutionised the straightening iron world, giving you complete styling flexibility.
- Perfect for all hair types.
- The floating, mineral-coated cushioned ceramic plates are proven to be kinder to hair, leaving it feeling conditioned and cared for. They don’t pull on the hair meaning you actually prevent breakage and further damage when styling.
- International voltage.
- Swivel cord.
- Hibernation mode and Complete heat control.
- Comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Simply register your product to activate.
- includes Protective Heat Guard
Start with clean, dry hair and always Prep with a heat Primer. Section your hair using sectioning clips from the nape of your neck, take a horizontal 3-4cm wide piece of hair or 2-3cm for medium or thick hair. Apply your heated iron 2-3cm from the root to keep body or carefully at the root of your hair for a sleek-straight finish. Smooth and steady-Glide the Iron down angling towards your shoulder, while keeping a firm grip. Repeat this technique using the same smooth motion on each section. Complete your look with your favourite finishing product.